Grocery List Chalkboard

I have a grocery list board on my kitchen cupboard. I don't always have a pen and paper handy when I think of something I need at the grocery store. So I decided to use chalkboard paint to create a surface that I will always have handy. I prepared the surface of the cupboard as directed on the can and painted the cupboard. I also framed it with a 11 x 14 inch wooden painted picture frame (nailed on with small brads) I hot glued a small strip of wood to the frame to hold the chalk.

The picture frame is decorated with miniature roosters. Which is the theme of my kitchen. When it is time to do the shopping I just copy the list off the board.

By Debbie Z

Great idea! Also just snap a picture of your list using your phone.

Organizing KitchenNovember 19, 2004
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf669152.tip.html