Use Airplane Sickness Bags As Funny Gift Wrap

Free Gift Wrap, especially if you have a sense of humour and like to travel! For wrapping gifts, at the holidays, or more especially souvenirs you bring home to friends and family from your vacation, collect the unused "barf" bags from the back pocket of your airplane seat. When travelling to Canada, I gathered up 4 of the "emergency" bags, which are just plain white bags with the red leaf on them and twist-tie closures.

I put my girlfriends' and the catsitter's gifts in each one, and they thought it was really funny, and it was a "free" way to present their gifts. Clearly you can't go taking the whole plane's supply, but it would seem to me that 2 on the way and 2 on the way back would be reasonable.

By Amy from Cedar Hill, TX