AccessoriesDecorating

Decorate Your Fan

Get stickers, vinyl decals, or cut wallpaper border to match any decor and attach to your floor fan.

I have had so many compliments on mine with roses up both sides on the front that I decided to share the tip!

It's one of the household items that usually gets a lot of use and should be a lot more attractive than what it comes as from the store!

By melody_yesterday

Dear Veronica, I love decoupaging but never thought about doing it on things like fans! And here in Greece, believe me, our fans are out a good 8 months a year! Thank you for sharing this tip with us.

Love to see your fan. Post a photo!
Jennifer CA

jjager : I did have a pic of it but I don't use that computer I was using at the time of the post & have moved since then.If I can find the fan I will take another pic of it & post it.

Lisingreece : I used only just dollar store stickers! I haven't decoupaged in years! It was a lucky purchase though. Stickers were on both sides of the sticker sheet! I noticed they have been doing that for quite a long while ! Check it out sometime when you look at stickers next - turn the sheet over : sometimes they sell the double sheets making that choice a better value like the roses I used - I didn't notice the bonus until I got home! I went back later & bought quite a few more because of it being such a great value! Thanks!