CatsPets

Shadow, Daddy's Little Girl

Category Cats

This is one of our three cats, Shadow! She is so spoiled. She is 4 years old, we have had her and her sister Tigger since they were tiny little things. They were a gift from my in-laws for Easter! She is Daddy's little girl! I am 6 months pregnant, and when I got up to go to the bathroom, Shadow jumped under the covers and into my spot. As you can see here she stole my pillows and all. She was pretty upset that I wanted my spot back!

By Kellie M.

By Paula W (Guest Post)

Hey Kellie, Great photo! As I'm a cat person, too, I can so totally relate to this one. Love the expression on Shadow's face--especially the eyes, and also the paw draped over the pillow...Oh! how heartless of you to demand your space back!!!! (Just kidding)

You were really on the ball to think to snap a quick pic in the middle of the night!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great Photo Kelly, We had a kitty that was a Mommies boy, a kitty that was a Daddies Girl(the kitty my DH didn't like, but yet let her sleep him him on his chest,and stayed up with her all night with her,when she left us,and cryed over her grave)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks for sharing this Kellie. Cats always find the nice warm place, don't they?

Susan from ThriftyFun

Reply Like this photo? Yes