Recycled CraftsCrafts

Coffee Can Angels

I have been searching everywhere for a pattern using small plastic coffee cans. Can anyone help me with a fast and easy way to make these cans look like angels and snowmen? I want to use them as goodie gifts. Thank you so very much.

Angela from Frankfort, ME

By jean (Guest Post)

There are directions for a snowman from a coffee can on Thriftyfun. Enter coffee can snow man in the "search for answers" box.

Editor's Note: Here is that link:

www.thriftyfun.com/tf95281006.tip.html

Angela, I made snowman heads out of metal coffee cans one year. I just painted them white and used black buttons for the eyes and mouth. I used orange felt and made a slinder shor cone for the nose. The hat was kind of difficult, but I just made a knitted (or crocheted) hat to put on the lid.

At the bottom, I use a piece of fabric for a scarf.

I also made a Santa face. Just painted the face on and used red felt for the Santa hat.

You can also use paper for either of these if you would rather.
Debbie-Jenn

Try FaveCrafts.com or other craft sites. Or you could go to Yahoo or Google & Search (angels or angel crafts.) Good Luck! You can never have enough angels! I collect them & make them. Have fun. : )