Stretching Virgin Olive Oil with Canola Oil

Virgin olive oil is so expensive, however it does provide an extra olive taste, which is so nice in certain recipes. Being on a budget and not wanting to sacrifice taste, I have mixed 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil to 2/3 cup Canola oil.

It tastes great, and is much more economical. I recently read that using olive oil all the time, isn't as good for you as a variety of heart healthy oils. I was pleased to know I was already doing that.

Great idea, Bobbie! Canola and olive oil are both good for you and mixing the two helps drop the cost a lot from using just straight olive oil.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingSeptember 24, 2007
🌻
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf68753734.tip.html