InsectsPest Control

Millipedes in My House

Please help! I need to know how to get rid of all the "thousand leggers" in the house, they just creep me out!

Thanks,
Joanne from PA

By Nancy (Guest Post)

Aren't they the creepiest!! I bought those electronic pest control devices that you plug into the wall, they send out a sound that we or cats & dogs cannot hear, and I haven't seen those bugs or the spiders any more!

By suzi_homemaker01 (Guest Post)

Bomb your house with a bug bomb. It kills all bugs and the ones that come in later!

By AMY (Guest Post)

We have millions true to their name. I thought at first that the first couple I saw in the bathroom came in on the cat, but when I went in the cellar they covered the walls and floor how gross. they are also in my garage, outside on the wall and foundation of the house. I got Ortho Home defense Max and have sprayed. many have died. But they must all go I am grossed out we will see what the AM brings.