Clean Blinds With Magic Eraser

I admit I am a bit of a clean freak. I hate dust, streaky glass, spotted stainless steel and appliances. Therefore, I was in quite a state with dirty/dusty blinds (36 windows worth) and an ivory leather couch (what were we thinking) that was dirty and dingy.

Desperate for a solution I took my "MR CLEAN" magic eraser purchased for 89 cents at the local supermarket and went to town. I first cleaned the blinds with a damp cloth and then "erased" them. Voila! They were as clean as they had ever been and with much less effort.

Next, I tackled the couch. The eraser removed years of newsprint, sticky fingerprints and even an ink stain came right up. I am not sure that this didn't harm the leather but, it sure looks good for now!

I use my eraser on woodwork, painted surfaces, appliances and well, you get the picture. I always rinse the eraser well and allow to drain. I never squeeze it as this seems to shorten it's life span. Happy Cleaning!

By Diana from Prospect, KY