Clothing Dye Bled On Colored Clothes

I washed this greenish brownish jacket with some colored clothes, and the color from the jacket has bled onto my purple and blue bra, turning it a lime green color. I also have a gray pair of pants that got washed with this jacket and now have a brown tint to them. Is there any way to remove the color that has bled onto the bra and the pants?

By Randa from MO

Best Answer

Try washing just the bra and pants with several sheets of a product called Shout Color Catcher Sheets, available in the laundry aisle of the supermarket. The box says use 1, but I have found 3 seems to work better. Air dry the clothes, and repeat if needed. This product has saved several pieces of clothing for me. If you dried the items in the dryer, this may not work.