Spring Party Salad
- 1 package frozen broccoli (10 oz.)
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts (10 oz.)
- 1 package frozen lima or baby lima beans (10 oz.)
- 1 package frozen asparagus (10 oz.)
- 1 package frozen green beans or French style green beans (10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. garlic vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
Cook veggies half as long as directed on packages and drain well. Break into bite-size pieces. Marinate in dressing for 24 hours in refrigerator. Stir occasionally. Serve on lettuce leaves.
For Dressing: Combine ingredients in order given.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!