Eddie (Bombay?)

Category Pet Pages

This is Eddie, my kitten that I adopted after a friend found him wandering along side a road as a tiny kitten in Northern Michigan. He is about 2 months old.

I have 9 other former ferals that I have living with me, and take photos of them for cards that I make. This is one of the Valentines's Day cards we plan to send out to friends and family.

Eddie has a favorite friend, "Midnight," who we saved after her mother was trapped and euthanised, and she was left as a 2 week old kitten, by people who were trapping ferals. Eddie and Midnight look identical.

We think Eddie is a Bombay but of course we are guessing. He is totally black with gold eyes.

Eddie enjoys playing and romping around the house with all our cats, but his favorite is playing with Midnight.

Thank you,

Mrs. L. Stasa

That is a very pretty kitty. Thank you so much for taking care of so many cats in Michigan. I love cats also and have adopted 4 Alley Cats. They are like my children (Only Better)

Rebecca
Texas

By MARIANNE FOX (Guest Post)

Be My valentine I hope you have nice Day and my prayer with you . I wants you have great valentine with your families. I"ll be thinking about you alot. lots of loves. from marianne And Dominic Fox.

By Bettie (Guest Post)

Bless you. The photo is great! My daughter rescues cats also. I call them my "grandkitties".

What a lovely Valentine and beautiful cat.
Thanks for sharing,
Susan from ThriftyFun

Pets Pet PagesFebruary 9, 2005
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf706947.tip.html

Pet PagesPets