AdviceBeauty

Getting Rid of Extra Skin After Losing Weight

I have lost the weight I wanted to lose. Now how do I lose the flab around my waist?

By Mary from Lethbridge, AAB

If exercising isnt toning it up, you may need to consider plastic surgery. I had gastric bypass surgery in Feb of 08, and I have sagging skin that just wont tighten up without plastic surgery either.

Applause, applause that you reached your goal! Give it time, like a year, to see how much of it relaxes by itself.

You can also soak in Epson salt and Baby oil. The baby oil will soften the skin while the epson salt will help shrink it.

I done this after the birth of both my boys and it really helped! Good luck and congrats.

Usually surgery will help. If the insurance say they won't cover it, appeal it and show them, and say: you don't think this will affect me mentally? They will probably consider it.