Ann's Easter Basket

Easter baskets don't have to be big and elaborate, just fun. Our two older grandchildren are too old for Easter baskets but they have a little three year old brother just getting into the fun so this year I made this basket for him to find and then to share which he loves to do with his sister and brother.

Here I have filled this homemade basket with mostly homemade items, beanbag balls made from balloons and rice (used the left over balloons for the grass), noise makers that I noticed the three year old really had fun with at Christmas purchased for $1 for 8. I added a Pez with one package of refills opened and scattered throughout and backed the whole thing with two giant padded Easter eggs I made from scraps of fabric and cardboard.

I wrapped the whole thing with plastic wrap and it is ready for the Easter Bunny to deliver. Total cost around $10 for the whole thing and the fun they will have priceless!

By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE

Editor's Note: Here is a link to the directions how to make the basket and the beanbag balls:

So cute and creative, Ann!

That is really cute. But I believe you are NEVER too old for an Easter Basket!

Holidays and Parties Easter Easter BasketsApril 2, 2010
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf71984568.tip.html