SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Pink Horizon (Whiskey Run Beach, OR)

Ah, an evening with my husband at our favorite beach, Whiskey Run. I recently found out that there is an old, abandoned gold mine very near Whiskey Run beach. I have, unfortunately, not been able to scout it out and visit it yet, but if and when I do, I hope I get something neat enough to share with you all!

I loved the way the tiny little sun was setting in this picture, but was still able to give so much power to it's watery reflection. It's a nice reminder to me of how much power God can have in our lives, just by guiding us a tiny bit.

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

This is a beautiful photo. I love both of them you've submitted, but this one has such a unique foreground view instead of the usual sunset over the water, that I really like it the most because of the uniqueness!

Thanks for sharing it!

Reply Like this photo? Yes