Oil and Grease Stain Remover

Is there a good homemade formula for removing chocolate or grease stains from cotton clothing?

By Tracy Leonard from Kansas City, MO

Best Answer

Years ago I read a tip about using cheap shampoo to remove ring around the collar. I figured if shampoo would remove that 'grease and grime' it would also remove grease splatters from cooking. It 'does' work for that, and lots of other stuff too. I'm not sure about the chocolate, but it's worth a try.

Best Answer

I use dish soap on my husbands t-shirts even if the grease is dry it will still remove it. Get a good name brand dish soap put it on full strength, let it sit for an hour or two, wash in warm water. It cuts the grease.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 15, 2010
🌻
📓
🎂