Discovery with Crayola Clay and Transfer Foil

I was working with the kind of clay that air drys, not hard clay, the one I use is made by Crayola and comes in a foil wrapper. I was trying to make some jewelry. I had sheets of transfer foil, I placed the foil sheet against the slighty damp clay and the foil transferred. You use the dull side of the foil. It comes in all kinds of fun colors and is easy to make whatever shape you want,

It was one of those accidental discoveries, it was fun, because I was going to wait till the clay dried and use the sizing medium, but this turned out to be more fun. I showed it to my grandsons and their friends and it made a big hit. Make the shape you want before it comes in contact with the foil, unless you want to dull the foil. Sorry I can't show you a picture.

By Kersti from Bellevue, WA

Sounds like something I would like to do, but what is transfer foil?