Avon's Skin So Soft for Lipstick Stains

If Mom has makeup, even only for rare occasions, the lipstick will one day become the lip, face or clothing smear (of course only on the children's best clothing, not the play clothes which could go easily in the rag bin). It may also become a stain on the most obvious spot in the whole house, in the middle of the living room carpeting.

Lipstick On Carpet: Take a small amount of Skin so Soft and a soft rag and gently work it into the rug, gently not rubbing it deeper into the fibers, this can be dabbed until little is left and a good spot cleaner can remove the residue left behind.

Lipstick On Face: For the beautiful faces of lipstick, a soft wash cloth and skin so soft will do the trick without the tale tale clown look left for days.

Lipstick On Clothing: Spray or pour a small amount on the clothing, dab lightly rub, and launder the former reminder for years away and no one will no the lipstick culprit had struck again.

By Shelley

By Bev (Guest Post)

I had a very good pair of Jeans that had lipstick stains all over them from a tube of lipstick being left in the pocket in the dryer. Tried numerous things--hiarspray, cleaners, etc. When I tried Skin-So-Soft

it worked like a charm---i just couldn't believe it!
Thank you so much for the very helpful hint.

What is skin so soft. I forgot to remove lipstick from my pants. All my clothes ruined with lisptick spots . Pla help

Skin So Soft is an Avon product. It has some herbal scents in it that seem to be effective for deterring insects like mosquitos. But for cleaning, I would use straight isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol instead. If that doesn't work, try hydrogen peroxide.

Good luck!