My Frugal LifeFrugal Living

My Frugal Life: For Our Planet's Sake!

A frugal life for our planet's sake! I believe that my living frugal is also good for our planet! Making the most of items by recycling them for other uses or passing them on to someone who can, My Frugal Lifenot buying every new gadget and gimmick, and teaching these values to my children to carry on this lifestyle has always been important to me.

Just take a look at flea markets and garage sales and you will see that items take away from your life! They begin to OWN YOU! As Thoreau's said "Simplify, Simplify!" Some call it cheap or frugal. Some call it conscientious. I call it trying to use so much less and be so much more.

By Donna from Sterling, PA

Just don't buy into the mindset that wants you to buy buy buy! Do surround yourself with beautiful things; that you love; and love to get beautiful things at a fraction of the cost! And love to pass on to others things that they will love as well.
I do love to shop the thrifts; so interesting the things that people give up. So many brand new things with the tags still on them; let them do the buying, pay the large prices; and then clean out their closet to buy some more: and I score!