Discontinued Wallpaper: Naval Combat Tall Ships #YWVRWTT8V

I need to locate a wallpaper border that has been discontinued by the manufacturer. It's WTG# YWVRWTT8V on page 39 of the book "Men Men Men A Resource Collection" showing a naval combat between English and French tall ships (Nelson at Trafalgar). It came 10 inches tall in 10' rolls with a 49.5 inch repeat pattern. I need seven rolls. Every retailer I've contacted tells me there's no supply left. If I can't get the seven rolls- I'd take what I can get and try to manufacture the balance to match. Thanks for any help.

By David H. Potts from Boise Idaho

Anonymous

Wallpaper and borders are usually printed for about 2 years. When they are discontinued, the remaining wallpaper and borders are sold to various wallpaper companies and retailers. The manufacturer of the border you are looking for can tell you where they sold the remaining rolls of border once it was discontinued, if they will.