Spot (Beagle)

Spot is 2 months old in the picture. She is a beagle. We went to a farm with our four year old daughter. We then went to see the puppies and told her she could choose one. She was so very happy and because the dog has some spots, she named her Spot. "See Spot run".

She likes to figure out a way to get outside so she could run. She is a runner and anytime she has a chance to escape, the takes full advantage.

Spot is now 6 yrs old. This is her puppy picture.

By Karyn from Ottawa, Canada

Spot was a beautiful baby girl - I'd like to see how she looks now, tho. Can you submit a newer picture, possibly one including your daughter? I've never seen a beagle who didn't like to "get out"! Ha! My nephew has two who are champs at getting over, under and around. Thanks for sharing Spot with us and God bless you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Spot is very cute. I have a miniature beagle who is 4 months old. Jake is a terror. He chews everything he can get ahold of. I hope he outgrows this soon.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Yes Jake will outgrow the chewing and most of everything else. Spot is the first dog I have ever owned. I think Spot will be the last dog I ever own too.
She has mellowed considerably in the years since we got her and is a pretty good pet now a days. She loves Rosie our cat and is great with our daughter Amanda. The only issue now a days is keeping her out of the kitchen. She knows she is not allowed in kitchen, yet will sneak in when she knows she will not get caught to eat the cat food. Dogs can be pretty smart. Attached is a picture of Spot as an adult dog.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I love the pictures! I have a "bocker" which is a beagle cocker mix. He is now a year old and 22 pounds of chewing machine! He looks like spot's baby picture only he is just black and white with lots of tiny black polka dots! Once, he even chewed a tin can to bits. we took him to the vet in a panic and it seems he never swallowed any. Thank GOD! You never know what to expect, but, they sure do bring a lot of love. Take care!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a cute baby pic, lil Spot! She is a darling
I liked the recent pic, sounds like a fun one.

Reply Like this photo? Yes