Painting TechniquesDecorating

Painting Tile Print Wallpaper to Look Like Worn Tin Tiles

I asked last month if someone could tell me the best way to paint a wallpaper that looks like 4x4 tin tiles. The name of the paper is analyptical, I believe. Please if someone has some advice I would greatly appreciate it.


By karen from Lakeville, MA

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

April 12, 20110 found this helpful

It's called anaglypta and if you google it there are many different sites with ideas for faux painting it. Here is a link to one site:

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

April 11, 20110 found this helpful

I would like the steps to paint analyptical wallpaper which has a tile print on it. I would like to make it look like old worn tin tiles for my backsplash. Please help.

By karen from Lakeville, MA

Comment Was this helpful? Yes
Related Content
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Painting TechniquesApril 11, 2011
Father's Day Ideas!
Mother's Day Ideas!
Pest Control
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/04/23 09:47:16 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!