OdorsCleaning

Removing Pet Odors from a Rug

How do I remove pet odors from a rug?

By L.B.

Nature's Miracle - they make cleaning products for everything pet odor related. Check out their web-site. If the pet supply stores don't carry the one you want, you can order it on-line.

Natures miracle. It has enzymes that bind to the ammonia in urine and destroy it completely. Thus getting rid of the smell and killing the germs. You can purchase it at Petsmart.

When a renter had a indoor cat in my house who urinated on my rug, I sprinkled baking soda on the rug daily, let it sit a few hours and then vacuumed it up,. When I later had the house for sale, a prospective buyer asked the Realtor, in my presence, "Did she ever have animals in the house?" The Realtor said, "Oh, no, you can tell as there is no smell".