General AdviceConsumer Advice

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Nozzle Clogged

I have a Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. The nozzle rotates, but the cleaning liquid doesn't come out. How can I unclog it?

By Luis Herrera from Miami, FL

Try soaking the nozzle in vinegar for a couple of hours.

I have the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Cleaner for the shower. I purchased it about two years ago, but haven't used it for the last year because it wasn't working. I finally had time to take a look at it. After playing around with it quite a bit, I was finally able to get the motor running and the nozzle spinning each time I press the button.

However, the cleaning liquid doesn't dispense. I soaked the nozzle and the inside area in vinegar, but to no avail. I really enjoyed using this device, but am needing advice on how to engage the spraying part of the unit. Thanks in advance for any advice.

By Marla from MO

By Sandy from Memphis, TN