Neo (Cat)

Neo is a one year old short hair cat that we adopted a year ago, on "Make a Difference Day" from our local animal shelter. We went to the shelter to adopt a cat to replace my beloved Spike of 17 years, who had passed away 2 months earlier. Needless to say, we have a lot of love to give.

We left the shelter that day with two kittens and one abused bloodhound (Daisy). All are doing great! Neo likes to greet everyone or thing into the house with a kiss. Doesn't even matter if it is my grand daughter's toy horse. Neo has filled our home with lots of love and kisses. He has helped heal our hearts from our lose of Spike.

By Tabitha K.

Adorable. I love it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That is such a cute kitty. I used to have a black cat named Spike too! He was almost 17 when he died. I think he was the best cat I've had.

Now I have a great kitty named Keke. He's a keeper too! Thank you for being so good to animals, I love it when people adopt from shelters. I always do. Hope you win!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Aw, he is so lovey to the play horse. Thank you for giving these fur babies a great home. Happy Holidays.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets DogsDecember 3, 2010
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-12 08:05:32 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

DogsPets