Repurposing Large Reusable Totes

I received some pretty big reusable bags, but found when filled with groceries, they were too heavy to lift and carry to put in my car. They're very sturdy though, so I didn't want to get rid of them. Now I keep one in my kitchen, next to my trash can, and put recyclables in it. When the bag gets full, I put the contents outside in my recycle cart.

I put another large reusable bag on my pantry door to hold aluminum cans. When full, I take them to my church where the Scouts convert the cans to cash and buy Bibles to distribute. A win/win for people and the environment!

By Caseye from Plano, TX

Organizing MiscellaneousFebruary 26, 2010
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf77307958.tip.html