Ideas for Decoupage

I've decoupaged a lot of things over the years: blank premade cardboard boxes of different shapes (from Michael's Crafts), stools, shelves, trays, plastic eggs, a clear glass plate, and trivet. They both have flowers on them and the pictures went underneath the plate and trivet. I am also planning to decoupage a suitcase or two with stamps.

I'm currently working on a wooden plant box. I painted it first; and I am just getting ready to put some nice pictures of flowers on each side. Then I'll put polyurethane on it, as it will be going outside for spring and summer. I have started several plants already indoors. Once they are big enough to transplant into the ground or into a larger pot, I'll take the pots of plants and put them in the decoupaged planter box and put it outside. It's a lot of fun.

I once saw an article where someone decoupaged a door knob. I was thinking of doing some light switch plates. The possibilities are endless!

By Karen H. from Pawtucket, RI

Crafts DecoupageApril 3, 2012
🎃
🍂
Generated 2022-10-18 14:17:10 in 826 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf77733391.tip.html