Egg Potato Bacon Bake
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 cups frozen potatoes (O'Brien style)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar crumbled bacon (like Real Bacon)
Melt butter in microwave-safe pie dish; add potatoes are microwave 10 minutes. Stir together eggs and sour cream, salt, pepper and Pepper Jack cheese. Pour over potatoes. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until eggs have set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bacon. Serve immediately. Serves 6.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.