Webster (Yorkie)

My wonderful pet's name is Webster, A.K.A. Dale Barkhardt, Jr. He's a Yorkie and just turned 8 on February 20th. I got Webster when he was 3 months old in Indiana.

He likes to chase lizards and sometimes even catches them! Yick! I do discourage that!

Thanks to the creative skill of my friend Renee Lemay, Webster recently won best of sports in the DeLand Mardi Gras Dog Parade! He stood on his race car all the way through town and back again. Have you ever seen anything so cute in your entire life? Is my friend a great and creative person or what? I wish you could have been there. It was soooo fun!

By Mitzi from DeLand, FL

By Cindy (Pasadena, CA) (Guest Post)

I don't normally post feed backs to the cute pet photos, but this is just tooo cute not to comment on. What I really like is the fact that your town has such a parade. It looks like a great deal of fun. Some day I would like to live in a small town that still finds the fun in celebrating our wonderful furried friends. Your dog is simply to die for!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I got the Yorkie bug ba-a-a-a-d.

O.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Linne Dodds (Guest Post)

Awwwww. I wish we had one of these parades too.
He's So Cute .

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh, I wish I could have been there to see Webster! He is just the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. I adore the cap and shirt!

I'm sure the original Dale would love to have known him! And, yes, your friend is very talented and to be highly commended. Give Webster, AKA "Dale", a big hug and kiss for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He's adorable, and looks so well-behaved too. What a cutie.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a cutie! I wish my dog, Sable had better manners in order to show her off like your baby! She would be barking her head off - she is only a mommy and daddy's girl...lol She is a Chiuahua/Rat Terrior - 4 years old. Have fun! - Carol Ann in IA

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets DogsMarch 16, 2007
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf78647423.tip.html