Health and FitnessProduct Reviews

Product Review: Magnassager

Excellent massager! If you're fed up with a massager that just vibrates and doesn't give you the massaging results that you are seeking, I found a REAL massager (no vibrations) that compares to a bonafide Masseuse. This also incorporates the magnetism. I used this for my torn rotator cuff (I went cold turkey, no surgery). This has been 2.5 years ago and there's nothing like it. I don't lend it to anyone, just pass on the information about it.

I forgot to mention that it has a fully adjustable variable speed, and (3) Stainless Steel movable balls that can easily be removed to place in warm water for a 'warming' effect massage.

Source:

I'd love to hear more tips on how to use it. I've had this massager around the house for years and rarely use it. I have a sore shoulder and hip. How long, what speed, what pressure? Is it the magnetism that heals, or the massage action.