Winter Table Decorations

Your home should reflect your personality plus the enjoyment of each season and holiday with "displays" of the season of the year or to reflect the holiday or celebration that your family observes.

After the Christmas holiday season, I pack the decorations up and put out winter decorations.

My dining room table reflects the winter season. I have a lace tablecloth as the base; an embroidered table topper is centered; a round blue glass platter holds a white bowl with gold snowflakes and a gold rim; I filled the bowl with rock salt with an overlay of clear marbles and positioned a crystal ice-skating snowman in the center of the "snow". A floating snowflake candle is positioned on the "snow"; a votive candle is nestled into the "snow" plus a small snowman figurine. Blue frosted clusters of grapes are nestled on each side of the ice-skating snowman bowl. Two champagne glasses filled with salt have blue votive candles in them; these are placed on each side of the blue platter. A white resin fir tree sits near the scene. The salt/pepper shaker and toothpick holder are in a shallow blue oblong bowl. I used large blue napkins set in a triangular fashion as place mats.

My breakfast bar has a winter motif also with a snow man votive candle holder with a snowman shade, snowmen candy dishes; stem glasses with snow scenes on them with salt and votive candles in them.

The blue and white motif brightens the rooms; I use white and blue candles on the mantle and fire place to complete the winter season in the home.

By WandaJo from TN

Anonymous

Very nice colors and I am taking your idea and
adding it to my dining area.
Take care and keep up the good work...

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Dining RoomJanuary 9, 2008
🌻
🐰
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf78931072.tip.html