Adding Blended Fruit When Baking

I take fruits and put them into a blender and then bake breads, biscuits, cakes etc. with this blend. This way I only have to add a pinch or two of oil. They come out tasteful and really good.

By Sandi G

By (Guest Post)

I have heard of doing this and it does sound delicious and healthy. I would like to know what ratio you use. Say a reciepe calls for 1/4 cup of oil, how much fruit would I use and how much oil. Thank you :)

Sandi,
This idea sounds good. Could you tell us exactly what you do? What fruits do you blend and do you blend several together? Also how much do you use or maybe you could share some recipes. Thank You. Dru