AdviceHealth & Beauty
To Top

How do I find a primary care doctor?

I am on social security and have blue cross and blue shield as a secondary. I need a primary care doctor. How do I find one?

Val from Golden, CO


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

By guest (Guest Post)
September 30, 20060 found this helpful

Use Google on your computer to look up Doctors in your city who accept Medicare patients. Information will no doubt advise you if a particular Doctor is accepting new patients. If not, call the doctors office and ask if he or she is accepting new patients. You said you have supplemental insurance with BlueCross/BlueShield. They should be able to give you that information as well. Look in yellow pages of phone book for medical group physicians and call for the same information.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Health & Beauty AdviceSeptember 25, 2006
A woman being examined by her doctor.
Visiting a Doctor's Office
female doctor
Websites That Review Doctors
A woman talking to her doctor.
Preparing for a Doctor's Visit
A photo of all the different actor's who played Doctor Who.
Making a Doctor Who Costume
Birthday Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/09/03 15:59:46 in 629 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!