Frozen Fruit Cup
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 oz. can frozen orange juice
- 2 bananas, diced
- 2 small (or 1 large) orange, diced
- 2 cups crushed pineapple (reserve juice) (16 oz.)
- 1 small bottle maraschino cherries ( reserve juice)
- juice from cherries and pineapple to make 1 cup
Into a large bowl, pour hot water and dissolve sugar. Add remaining ingredients. Pour into shallow pans and freeze. When ready to serve, stir partially thawed dessert once when mushy.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide