Household CleanersHouse and Home

Laminator Plus Solution Reviews

Does the Laminator Plus System help prevent smudge marks and footprints all over your floor? I just bought some of the cleaner. My floors are brand new laminate floors and I have footprints everywhere! I am a little hesitate to put this cleaner on my brand new floors.

By colleen from Allegany, NY

Yes, lamantorplus not only puts an end to footprint tracking, it will also put a protective coating on the floor to keep water from penetrating the seams and ruining it. It is a great product and will make your floors not only look great but make them much easier to maintain.

This is one of those products you won't believe it-Until-you See it for yourself! It works that Good! In fact our mother in law thought we bought new floors. We used the 1-2-3 system pack, and now my floors are beautiful, easy to maintain, and no more footprints, shadows, or paw prints, just beautiful, beautiful floors. but like I said, you won't believe it until you see it for yourself!

I really thought I was going to have to replace my scratched, dull floors this summer. This really is a "miracle product" but it does take a very long time to go through all of the steps. No footprints, no streaks, amazing!

This is the best stuff I have ever used. It really works. You need to use the Fresh Start first and then the restorer and you will love it.