Makeup Trial Sizes at the Department Store

When I was at the mall last night, I ended up in a department store and wandered around in the makeup section. I discovered you can get a free trial-size bottle of a new Lancome foundation by simply going up to the Lancome counter and requesting one!

All they do is plop you down in the chair to test for the correct shade, and voila! For those of us who don't use lots of foundation every day, the small trial bottle could easily be stretched over quite a bit more than the ten days the sample claims to last ;)

What's more thrifty than free department-store-quality makeup?

By Ashley

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA! I HAVE A CHARGE ACCOUNT WITH KAUFMANN'S DEPT. STORE AND EVERY MONTH WHEN THEY SEND A BILL STATEMENT,THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR FREE SAMPLES OF DIFFERANT BEAUTY SUPPLIES. IT HAS BEEN MOSTLY THE BRAND CLARINS.I JUST LOVE THE FREE SAMPLES.

Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips FoundationMarch 16, 2005
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf802874.tip.html