Product Review: J-Popper Ring Top Can Opener

Product: J-Popper

DD gave me this a few years ago. I have used it so much that it is second nature to use it every day. I don't know if anyone else has posted this great product, but it never hurts to remind people that have never used it.

DD has RA and she has 3 cats and needs help in opening their food cans. With this simple tool it makes both our lives easier. The above link is where I found it on Google. Maybe someone else has them too.

Mine is a "Jade" color. And it still works like a dream, after years of use.

By Vi Johnson from Moorpark, CA

Yes, I have this too. My brother gave it to me years ago that he got at a Dollar Store. However, I have not seen it in any Dollar Stores.

It is a wonderful gift & so useful. No broken fingernails from opening up soda pop bottles. There are so many grocery cans that can use this easily now.

I once had an opener that would open the jars that did not have the screw on top and I loved it and somehow lost it. I wish I could find another. I have no trouble popping up the kind that you show but sure would like to find another like the one I just mentioned.

Anonymous

Love it, GGVi!

It's amazing what little tools are useful to anyone with mobility problems! MaxiAids.com has a very good product line... that's where I found the Puur-fect OpenRx I gave my friends Linda and Greg a Christmas or two ago. PS: I'm sorry about the "thumbs down, I clicked it by mistake. Stupid screen reader, grr!