Uses for Recycled Daily Calendar Base

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

I recently bought some 2011 "One a Day" calendars for 1.00. What I do is tear the whole year pad off, read them, then recycle what I don't want to keep. This leaves the base. It has a nice little stand, so my brain immediately went to all kinds of things to do with it.

For recipes, photos, and all the rest of the wonderful things we can think of, it is perfect for something that needs a temporary stand.

You can set it on your desk and leave receipts that need to be input into the computer, postcards or holiday cards to send, or place cards for a kids' party. You can even get some of the kids together and put on some stickers, buttons, or paint it!

Hope that helps.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

Recipe cards standing upright on base.

Photos leaning up on the base.

Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 13, 2011
📓
🌻
😎
Generated 2021-07-22 11:11:30 in 881 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf81191328.tip.html