Saving Giveaway Toys

Category Girls

When I go to McDonald's, I get the Mighty Kids meal, and get a toddler toy, instead of the usual toy. I have used them to give to charity at Christmas for their toy give-away, and I have used them to give to my grandkids and great grandkids. Now I am wrapping them to give to my daughter at her baby shower. Easy way to gather baby presents.

By Linda from Bloomington, Illinois

This is a really great idea! Those toddler toys are quite cute and well made! We still have some as my son is delayed and he still likes them. Also, for those of you who garage sale as I do....those toddler toys from McDonald's show up at garage sales as do all sorts of kid's meal prizes and sometimes they are still new in pkg's.....and dirt cheap! That's another way to get them to use as donations or stocking stuffers or what have you! Those little toys are great to pack in a diaper bag to keep small children occupied in restaurants and such!