Pet PagesPets

Hunny Pot (Puggat)

Hunny Pot is a 1 year old Puggat. I rescued her from a commercial breeder just before Christmas 2010. It was a costly process but well worth it. Although crazy, she is a lovely little dog.

It took her a little while but she now goes without miss on her wee wee pad and frequently outside when she is walked. She likes to play with our 2 cats, although they dont like it much. She chases them and dances around them and barks some, but is never vicious or threatening. She also loves her stuffed toys and arranging her blankie to her liking when she settles down for a nap.

She also loves beefy bones and laying on my lap to watch TV. I waiting for a long time to have a doggy again. We went 2 years with no pets in our house as I had a difficult pregnancy and we couldnt take the risk of allergies and illness because we had suffered a loss twice before. We got a cat when my daughter was a toddler, followed by another a few years later. My heart almost burst with joy when I was finally able to have a dog, especially when I was able to save one from an uncertain fate.

By nnjangel

:) Love the look on this precious wee girl's face.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She has the most gorgeous face. I've never heard of the breed. I guess Pug crossed with what? I want one!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Why did anyone give a thumbs down? OMG I don't believe that. I would never do that to someone's pet. Jerks. If you don't want to vote for Hunny that's your choice but why would you be negative?

Shes a Pug/Rat terrier

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is so cute! Never heard of that breed before, very good you rescued her & gave her a good home. And more "thumbs down"! What's the deal? I see someone has left these for nearly every pet entry in this particular contest. Seems to be a lot of them going around lately. Whoever is doing it is not playing fair & we are beginning to notice you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is a pug rat terrier mix - one of the "designer" breeds. Thanks guys for the nice things you said. I didnt care if I won or not, I just wanted people to see my baby. Thanks again.

Reply Like this photo? Yes