Worn Out Cuffs? Make A Short Sleeved Shirt

My husband works in an office environment and wears long-sleeved shirts every day. When the cuffs start getting frayed, but the rest of the shirt is still fine I make a short-sleeved shirt by cutting off the bottom part of the sleeve and hemming it up on my sewing machine. He wears these altered shirts in the summer months.

By Betty

By katie a. (Guest Post)

A suggestion--go a little longer with the sleeve than you would think to. I know from experience it is really easy to make them too short and then you've wasted the whole shirt! Compare the sleeve to a commercial short sleeve shirt that fits well, before you cut.

Crafts ClothingJanuary 16, 2005
😷
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf818393.tip.html