Cookie Of The Month Present

contest winner icon

For my Dad's Birthday last year, I gave him a cookie of the month club. Every month near his birth date, I brought him a batch of cookies, brownies, or bars. He liked it very much and always looked forward to the gifts. This is good because they already own enough stuff and can buy whatever they need. Next year, I'm thinking of candy of the month.

By Karen from Easthampton, MA

Karen,
I think this is a great idea!! Also could do a mix of the month or a jar of the month which is similar to a mix only in canning jars. You got my creative juices flowing, Thanks, Frugal Freida

Grand idea! The possibilities are endless ... cake of the month, pie, jellies, unique fruits and vegetables, nuts, ethnic foods ... empanadas (Spanish), stuffed cabbage (Polish), lasagna (Italian), goulash (Hungarian), tacos and burritos (Mexican), Gyro salad and lemon potatoes (Greek), Indian, German, Chinese, Japanese, and type up a little background on what you've prepared.

I'm getting carried away and will have to find a recipient for this myself! Thanks for starting it off!

I love that idea!