Removing Pet Urine Odor from Furniture

What do I use to get pet urine odor out of my furniture? Please help, I hate the smell.

By Janet

Best Answer

Try one of the enzyme soak products. I use Natures Miracle. All the pet stores have them. Soak the spot well and allow it to dry naturally. Drying can take a day or more depending on how deep the liquid went. Make sure to get the soak as deep as the original accident went. When it is dry the smell will be gone. On occasion I have had to repeat if I was not able to get most of the original accident out before treating. Good luck.

Try spraying with white vinegar. Make sure to do a test patch on an inconspicuous area first, just to make sure that it won't damage your fabric colour.
Good Luck. Cheers, Wendy.

My sister in law uses Windex window cleaner, takes it right out. Spritz it on, use paper towel to wipe up, and let dry.