Izzy Bella (Rat Terrier)

Izzy Bella is a 9 month old Rat Terrier (Fiest). I got her on March 12th 2010 at 8 weeks old. She was a gift for my birthday from a friend, after my Panda (Japanese Chin) passed on after being together almost 15 years.

She catches on to commands very quickly. She loves to run and play with who ever will. She has 2 favorite toys the so far are indestructible. One is a ball that hides treats and the other is a doggy pacifier. Her favorite is riding in the car in her car seat. This is her first Halloween photo.

By Keeper

I also have a Rat Terrier that looks like Izzy. He is such a joy to my husband and I. My Chomper also loves to go for rides in the car. Please let me know where you got the doggie car seat. Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Izzy Bella is a very cute little girl! I looked at the archives below this story & discovered they are posts you made when you got her & she is such a teeny little thing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She looks so cute, we love seeing her on web cam, and the girls love her photos, in our emails, thanks for your lovely friendship. keeper xx

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi, thanks for all your nice comments on Izzy. She's right on my lap as I'm typing. As Ruth in England calls it "cheeky"(needy) LOL.
lyonpridej, Izzy's 7.5 pounds now at almost 10 months.
jennie1942, the car seat was for my previous fur baby Panda (Japanese Chin) who was almost 15 when she passed last Dec.on my birthday. I bought it from a Dr.Foster catalog but I'm sure pet stores carry them. It's a great investment for a pets security in a car.

Reply Like this photo? Yes