Bissell Steam Cleaner Pump Not Working

I have a Bissell Pro-Heat Shampooer that won't release the cleaner or water. I'm not sure what to do since I have only have had it for a month

By Sandra from Greensboro, NC

I have a bissell cleaner too. One time I emptied the bucket of water and tried to rinse out the dirt residue on the bottom but in doing this I bumped the tabs that hold the plastic frame on the bladder part and that caused mine to not spray out the cleaning fluid, but it would vacuum it up. Look and see if the notches on the back (straight side) on the bladder are in place. it's worth a try. jill

I can tell you both the #1 thing you did wrong here. You bought a Bissell!

Don't mean to sound snippy but I have had 3 different Bissell products myself and all three quit working after a very short time. And getting assistance from Bissell was absolutely impossible!

Now I won't have a Bissell in my home at all! And anytime I see someone checking out Bissell products at the store I tell thim about my experiences. I have steered many customers away from them, and felt good doing so because I feel like I'm saving them from wasted money and time.

Home and Garden Repair AppliancesFebruary 23, 2011
🍀
💘