Make Up TipsBeauty

Saving Money on Blush

Category Make Up Tips

Tips for saving money on blush. Post your ideas.

I have a pal who doesn't buy blush makeup for her cheeks. She says she buys cheap powdered eye shadow when on sale. She specifically buys one in a shade for her cheeks, to use just for blush. She says she saves aa lot of money by doing this.

By Terri

I also never buy blush - just blend a little lipstick into the cheekbone area and you will have matching shades of lipstick and blush.

I go to the dollar store and buy to shades that will blend well with my skin tone. I break them up in a bowl and put them in a travel tub. Then you have a custom blush for a couple of bucks. If it is to dark I add a little baby powder to the mix, which lightens it up. It actually makes enough for awhile.

I have a tip for saving money on blush. Most dollar stores carry Aziza products, they use to be found in nearly every dept store, but now I can only find them in discount stores, or dollar stores. They are quality products with an awesome selection of shades ( spring, autumn, summer, winter). Thy hold up well , and last, and I live in Houston texas....hottttt! I love their eyeshadows , lipliners, and eyeliners too. You can't beat a dollar!

I use a powder puff (the small ones that fit in a compact) to apply powder blush. It gives better control and is less wasteful. With a brush, a lot of it just ends up in the air!