Substitute for Dryel Spray Starch Alternative?

I've noticed that all my local stores have stopped selling Dryel Spray Starch Alternative. I tried to find it on their website and it's not even listed for purchase.

Can anyone tell me an alternative to use, to iron my work clothing with? I liked this product, because it held the press longer and gave the fabric "body" without being stiff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

By Karen from OH

I don't iron much, but I think there are products called "spray sizing". Read the label since the cans look just like spray starch. The sizing gives the fabric "body" and doesn't leave a residue. You might have to look in several stores. HTH

All the spray sizing is not the same. I loved Dryel but I can no longer find it. I don't know why they stopped selling it because it was great.

It didn't flake and it looked wonderful when you were done. The flaking is what it a pain with the others and they don't hold like the dryel.

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 30, 2009
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf84598628.tip.html