Removing Sticky Label Residue on Clothes

Does anyone know how I can remove the label glue from the inside of my shoe without ruining the material? Ross sticks their price tags on the inside of the shoe and I've peeled it off and attempted to get all the glue, but the glue inside still sticks to the bottom of my foot. Actually it's a sandal type shoe so I'm barefoot when wearing these shoes. Any suggestions?

By Diane from Sacramento, CA

Best Answer

Well, because I'm new to this site, I didn't realize this question had been asked and answered so many times. Now that I'm getting around the site a little better, I see the answer to my question! Thank you to everyone for all of the great suggestions I found here. Diane

Best Answer

Try rubbing an ice cube on it. This works in getting candle wax out of fabric. It works on some types of glue. If not, I would try a little alcohol on a cloth.