SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Early Morning Light

I was able to get this shot riding down the road in the mountains of East Tennessee. The sunrise colored the sky while the fog was lifting off the water.

By lovingnature

Early Morning Light

Each morning when I wake up, I enjoy seeing the sun coming up in the eastern sky. Any season, sky watching can be fun. Especially early in the morning at sunrise or in the evening at sunset.

By Evelyn Heinz from McHenry, IL.

Answers:

Early Morning Light

My favorite colors, and it looks so ethereal and frosty/shimmery. Just beautiful! I have a tree that almost glistens in the sunlight, too, and if I had a digital camera, or my scanner worked, I'd send it in! (11/20/2006)

By Lynda

Early Morning Light

Beautiful! I like to watch the morning light too, also the evening sun setting. (11/21/2006)

By Jean in GA

Early Morning Light

How gorgeous. (11/21/2006)

By Annie Rios Hill