Cleaning a Glass Shower Door

Can you tell me what to use to keep, my shower door sparkly clean? Thanks.

By Brenda M.

I don't what to use, but once you get it clean, I would recommend putting a clear plastic shower curtain on the inside, to keep it from getting messy. The shower curtain could be pushed way to the side when the shower isn't in use.

A non scratch pad available at big box stores or grocery stores, a cleaning agent and some elbow grease to clean the shower doors. After you have the doors cleaned all you have to do is wipe the doors down after every use. I use a towel to clean all the water from my shower.

I start at the top and go to the floor. What this does is also to remove the soap residue. Then every couple of weeks when you clean the glass it will much easier to keep the glass shining. But, you have to get in the habit of wiping down the shower after every use.

One sure way to keep it shiny once you are successful in cleaning it to your satisfaction is to dry it down after every shower. You can keep an old towel handy for the job, or use your bath towel after you dry yourself. I use a squeegee first, then dry the glass. I actually use this method all over the shower every time. It doesn't take as much time as you would think. Your shower always sparkles doing these few steps.

Anonymous

Absolutely!! That is what I do. Just having trouble cleaning the overlap between glass doors.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomSeptember 18, 2011
🍀
💘