LinksFood Tips

Lindsay Olive Information Webpage

Here's a link to a Lindsay olive webpage. If you mouse over the pictures of the olives, it will tell you about that olive, it's properties, and what it goes best with. I found it informative.

By U*u*U from TX

I'm very 'behind' on reading my ezines, but when I came to this one about olives, it reminded me of a neat blog I came across recently called Olive Plants. It's written by a woman who lives in Iowa with her husband, and it tells about her life as an Air Force wife and home schooling mom of 8 (yes,8, with # 9 on the way!). (One busy lady!) I'm including the the web address here in case any of you would like to check it out because the things she writes about in her family are so hilarious (and sometimes touching). Either way, it's a great read.